- a large box of stained glass, mixed colors
- a microwave that works
- some silly microwave cookware: a sandwich griller and the like
- a fleece, still resembling sheep shape
- pea gravel
- some other random stuff that I don't know what it is, it's piled up
- to take apart a ginormous wooden table that technically we could leave, since it was from the previous tenant, who used it as an altar. It's getting uppity again now that we are leaving. I think it needs to be dismembered. But I don't have the tools to take out the big bolts.
- to have a bonfire with us. We have a carload of sticks, roots, twigs, dried flowers, and firewood that really is firewood.
Seriously, if you know of anyone who would want any of the items, have them email me or text me from LJ (see my profile page).