- I discovered (late to the party, I'm sure) Rotita, which sells fashion dresses on the cheap. Many of them are skimpy, form fitting, thigh slit, plunge neckline, and about $25. Except for the near certainty that they are low quality materials and made in sweatshops, I wish I could wear a different one every day. There's just something about a hoochie dress that fills my heart with love.
- And OMG the swimwear. Human beings can't wear those. There are some with fringe!
- Warmer weather brings me many things for which I am thankful. At the moment, I am pleased that my fine washables dry quicker on the drying rack.
- Just when I think work sucks worse than ever, it finds ways to suck even more. This week is fired. Someone, please find me a different job, because I haven't managed to do it myself.
- I'm 44 and I like it more than I did being, say, 22.
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags